Oops. I’ve been, um, collecting links but, er, haven’t exactly found the time to share them (because I’ve actually been working on hard on book stuff!). I’m sure you’re devastated. To make up for it, I’ll try to offer 7 exceptionally good ones.
1. 18th-century London Paintings Meet Google Street View – Pretty much exactly what the title says – and these images are awesome. Check them out!
2. Time-Traveling Celebrities – I’ve decided John Mayer bears a striking resemblance to Lord Byron. What I didn’t know was he’s not the only celebrity who clearly moonlights as a time-traveler. Check out these other twins separated by centuries.
3. Why We Can’t Get Enough Fairy Tales – It’s true. I love them, too.
4. 25 Most Brutal Torture Techniques Ever Devised – I never promised they’d be uplifting links. But these can be useful to know for writing, right?
5. 8 Health Benefits of Kissing – I’m all for this!
6. 22 Unbelievable Places – A stunning visual feast. Make them full-screen and sit back and savor.
7. Why Sugar Makes Us Feel So Good – As I sit here munching on my umpteenth piece of chocolate, this somehow seemed appropriate. Although I prefer kissing.